Membership Fees are $40.00 per year. This is distributed as follows: $10.00 CHHA Vancouver Branch; $30.00 CHHA National.
Please pay fees to the Membership Chair/Designate at Branch meetings OR by mail to:
CHHA Vancouver Branch
2125 West 7th Avenue
Download the Application for Membership Form (Revised July 11, 2014)
Who can join CHHA?
Any person who supports CHHA’s objectives may become a member. This includes hard of hearing individuals and parents or guardians of a hard of hearing child or adult.
Benefits of Annual Membership
As a CHHA member, you will receive 3 issues of Listen/Écoute, CHHA’s national magazine for one year. This magazine will keep you up to date on hard of hearing issues.
Members of CHHA are eligible to vote at Annual Meetings on important issues to the organization, such as changes to CHHA bylaws, and the election of CHHA board representatives.
- A national voice for hard of hearing Canadians that has a resonance with any government
- Research and resources on hearing loss issues
- Educational materials available
- A national website full of up to date information
- Opportunity to build relationships with like minded individuals and the federal or provincial governments
- Opportunities to participate in training programs and workshops
- Opportunities to attend the only Canadian conference for people with hearing loss